Monday, November 16, 2009

November 16th-things I'm grateful for..

November 16-Monday So far this morning I'm grateful for central heating. It is a very brisk 46F with a 40 mph gusts. I'm most grateful I don't have to go to work and I've decided to not attend water aerobics this morning. I truly do love and am grateful for indoor air conditioning and heat. *shiver* This isn't just a November 16th whim...it is a year around thing.

Saw this little dealy about the Jane Austen characters. I'm pretty sure it can be manipulated by knowing the character, but I was pleased with the final product. I think Emma Thompson is one of the finest actors of our time.

I am Elinor Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the birthday wishes, looks like you have a lot to be thankful for....loved your list. We got to go to see Garrison Keiler when we lived in Savannah. It was so much fun. We lived in Montana for a long time and certainly understand the Minnesota life style. We loved the "Church of Perpetual Responsibility" and those Lutheran hot dish suppers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It says I'm Elizabeth Bennet. However, I've neither read the book nor seen the movie - so I don't know who that is! And I didn't know who any of the actresses were except two - so I chose one of them - but didn't really feel she would be me! LOL!

    I'm always happy for air conditioning... and come January, I'm sure I'll be happy for heat too! Right now the heat is keeping me HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to be grateful also for climate controlled living. How did we manage before?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is easy once you get started...and reading some of yours, and comments reminded me of some myself.

    ReplyDelete