Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tuesday and maybe Wednesday

funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

I'm so grateful to the folks who run "I Can Has Cheezebuger"..or LOL cats.


funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures



That has so happened to one or more of our cats just out of nowhere.

The bad news is my dil's mom and dad are here to visit and he has heart problems. He had an episode this morning of feeling dizzy and woozy. He laid down on the bed to rest and my dil said he looked grayish. They took him to the hospital and will be keeping him overnight. Any prayers regarding John would be very much appreciated. They live in Georgia and I don't know if they drove or flew here. My dil was very upset when I talked to her. I offered to wrangle the little one or anything they might need help with.

We had planned on going to the movie on Thanksgiving Day. I made extra dressing for when we went to the pre Thanksgiving party last weekend. I have a turkey thawed and was going to roast it tomorrow. That way I can make the in laws up a plate of Thanksgiving food and we can slide on out to the movies. That would certainly be a welcome break for me. No cooking and not much clean up...that works and ranks very high on my grateful list.

5 comments:

  1. You DO love your LOL Cats! I think they're cute too -- but I'm nowhere NEAR as tickled by them as you are! I'm thankful you have that blog to enjoy too!

    I will certainly put John in my prayers and I DO hope a scare is ALL this is! I'm sure your dil is frantic. Praying that he will be FINE come morning and released.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber,

    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    Best wishes,

    Skeeter

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayers are for your dil's father. Holidays can be stressful and I hope he will be fine.
    Have the best Thanksgiving possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your plans for a movie work out.

    Even though we are not at home, I am looking forward to an adventure and relief of no company, no cooking, no cleaning up.

    Happy Thanksgiving Day.

    ReplyDelete