Sunday, November 8, 2009

Zip for today

I got nothing tonight.

Went to see "Menopause:The Musical" yesterday with the knitting group and laughed so hard. Melli, you were right nearly. It was a very funny play...we stopped on the way home and got a bite to eat.

Sunday-Ironed sheets for upstairs bedroom that I didn't get done yesterday. Now the kid has clean ironed sheets. Met our son and his family to celebrate my husband's birthday next week, because our son will be out of town. Came home and grabbed a little nap before the youngest got here. Thank goodness she stopped and got a frozen pizza and some brownies. We watched the Cowboy football game and now it is bedtime.

So, maybe tomorrow will bring something funny to mind.

4 comments:

  1. Awwwww... it was a BUSY weekend! Catch up on your rest -- you'll be silly again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not every day has to be funny!

    also, thank you for your words regarding abortion on my last post, that's exactly how I feel about it!
    (http://littlemaniac.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged-by-jen-to-share-my.html)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melli,
    I'm goofy almost all the time, I was just tired last night. Nearly time to get ready for the water aerobics class. Oh Joy.

    Lora,
    I don't know how you got so smart so quick. It is a very hard question for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you enjoyed the play. It sounds like a good one. No wonder you are so tired. Ironing sheets will kill you! I have not ironed a sheet in years. lol. Hope you get rested up.

    ReplyDelete