Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Vince's Slap Chop Rap

I couldn't sleep the other night and while surfing the vast wasteland of tv this came on. I couldn't figure out wtf! I was pretty sure I wasn't stoned and hadn't dropped acid, but couldn't figure out what in the world. I found this just now. I think it is hilarious. I'm telling you that Vince is something else. And the dj who put this together was a man after my heart. The dancers are hysterical. *LOL*



OH Yes...we are in a winter storm warning again, and it is snowing like crazy. We are the new North Pole, I think. *grin* I love snow and so it is fine with me...also, I didn't have to get out today!

5 comments:

  1. That's funny! I bought one of those awhile back, I meant to blog about it. The food gets stuck on those blades, nothing I buy seems to work right..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen that infomercial ,it is scary at night. :)
    Does remind you of the days past... back then I thought Benny Hill was a scream .... not so much when you aren't stoned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amber,

    I've seen that infomercial too, but not with the dressed up soundtrack and dancers. Very interesting.

    Best wishes for the happy New Year!

    Skeeter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched the video with amusement.
    May I wish you a very Happy New Year.
    Take care.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is the only one I watch video clips on! They are always totally worth it!

    ReplyDelete